Wednesday, November 30, 2011

SNSD Set The Red Carpet On Fire @ MAMA 2011


SNSD set the red carpet on fire at MAMA 2011 yesterday. Girls' Generation arrived thirty minutes before the event kicked off for the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards in Singapore Indoor Stadium. SNSD rolled up to the MAMA red carpet in two black vans and when the nine goddesses emerge they are all wearing what I call as celestial dresses made out of heaven itself and I am not merely exaggerating.

The nine lovely ladies of Girls' Generation chose to flaunt what they got in a flashy fashion. Yes, it is a great choice and perfectly carried out in terms of glamour and beauty. Snazzy. Sexy. SNSD at their finest and every dress is off-the-shoulder. I'll count that as a bonus. My girl Seohyun is still a little bit awkward and uncomfortable with her dress exposing much of her cleavage. But what Seohyun doesn't realize yet is that she is a very gorgeous woman. A very lovely lady. Be confident Seobaby!

Ok, I think I should stop this before I go all out Seohyun fanboy on this post. I'll leave you with the SNSD MAMA red carpet video below and as what SNSD Tiffany said "Pick one.".




Image Credit: As tagged. Click here for the the larger version.

P.S. I know it's been awhile since my last post here, 10 months to be exact. But who knows? This might have done the trick and woke me up from my long slumber. See you again soon Kpop lovers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols