Saturday, April 3, 2010

After School Bang! MV

After School Bang! MV has been released recently and it is amazing. I like the pink outfits and the girls look really fabulous. The walking on the runway like models are gorgeous which makes me think that After School can easily pull off a modeling career. That might be a point blank comment but the members of After School are all undeniably beautiful and will do well in terms of height.





The choreography is fantastic. After School can pull off these dance moves naturally and make it look sexy and easy. A cousin of mine was telling me how After School dances way better that Girls' Generation and I didn't comment, but I think I jus t let out a dishonest yeah. After seeing the way After School moves in Bang! I am now very interested in analyzing the point of my cousin. By the way my cousin is an SNSD fan. Honestly, I don't want to compare After School and Girls' Generation base on the way they dance. Both groups have different disciplines when it comes to dancing and not to mention their different distinct style. If you don't understand what I'm saying check out Wonder Girls performance of SNSD's Kissing You and Girls' Generation's performance of Tell Me by the Wonder Girls. Both group did very well on performing each other's song including the dance moves but of course it is still awkward and the original still pops it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols