Thursday, May 20, 2010

4minute HuH Hit Your Heart MV

4minute officially released their second mini album recently and today 4minute released the carrier single called HuH (Hit Your Heart). The song features BEAST and it has a very refreshing sound to start with, kickass on your face beats and it goes with a great concept. I like the looks of the 4minute girls and the MV is cool. When the concept pictures were released I was torn between Jihyun and Hyuna but now that the song and the MV is released things have cleared up. I have to admit that Hyuna is looking so tempting and definitely playing her A-game on this I still have to put her aside and root for 4minute leader Jihyun, from the start she has this subtle, cute and innocent look, a total irony from the concept of MV so to speak but that same characteristics made her shine and stand out from the rest. Still don't understand what I mean? Check out the MV below and share your thoughts on the comments.

3 comments:

theshopoholic1 said...

I like you blog, please check out mine as well :)

GiGi said...

Jihyun is 4minute's leader, not Jiyoon.

drifoy said...

@GiGi: Thanks for visiting and clearing the mixed up with Jihyun's name, I know her by face but I misspelled her name ^_^

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols