Wednesday, April 14, 2010

4minute Muzik Japan Debut Single

4minute will be debuting in Japan with their song Muzik translated into Japanese. For me this is pretty awesome. I like Kpop artists who brings their stuff across Japan and release a Japanese album version. 4minute's songs has a good appeal to me but I didn't follow them that much until Hyuna released her solo single Change, along with the Change MV everything in my 4minute fandom changed. Although my favorite member is the leader Jihyun, I am currently so infatuated with Hyuna. If you're thinking about Hyuna's hip grind then we are on the same boat. It has this lethal effect on me and it's stuck in my head ever since. See 4minute's feature on Japanese TV below. I feel positive about 4minute's debut in Japan and I'm hoping they make it big. 4minute ganbatte kudasai!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols