Tuesday, June 8, 2010

After School UEE Birdie Buddy Pictures

After School member UEE is seen doing some hole-in-one but it is not your normal day in the golf course. UEE is busy preparing for her latest drama Birdie Buddy which is obviously centered on the boring sport called golf. I know I'm bashing golf because I can't play it except on a Nintendo Wii (Yay! Nintendo saves the day! again.). Anyway, my negative perception of the sport is about to change and UEE is going to swing away my lack of interest for golf with a 3-wood, and with UEE always looking that hot and nice in a golfing outfit all I can say is, swing hard baby! Check out the pictures of a very gorgeous UEE below.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


Image Credit: SPN

and before I get carried away below is the official poster for the drama Birdie Buddy featuring UEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols