Wednesday, June 9, 2010

SNSD Girls' Generation First Photobook In Tokyo Pictures

SNSD Girls' Generation First Photobook In Tokyo was finally released and the fans went wild, except me. Don't get me wrong, I'm a Girls' Generation fan since their debut and yes, I have their original CDs although I don't have Tell Me Your Wish (Genie) and Run Devil Run yet. I'm excited about the SNSD photobook for the reason that it is uncommon for Kpop idols like Girls' Generation to release a photobook unlike their Jpop idols counterpart(the Girls' Generation photobook is shot in Tokyo for a reason).
I did not go all out SNSD fanboy because I know I won't be able to have the Girls' Generation photobook, I simply can't afford it. The SNSD PB costs 99 USD, I don't think it's overpriced since it comes with a DVD and the photobook itself is a 354 pages of full color SNSD goodness. This is SNSD's first ever official photobook and I strongly believe that this is only the beginning and the start of a new trend in the Kpop scene as well. See what's inside SNSD Girls' Generation First Photobook In Tokyo below.

SNSD Girls' Generation First Photobook In Tokyo Gallery contains pictures of the SNSD PB as well as DVD caps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols