Wednesday, June 16, 2010

SNSD Yoona is Kpop Kimchi Favorite SNSD Member

SNSD Yoona wins the top spot of the Kpop Kimchi Favorite SNSD Member Poll. This is not a surprise, her hand print was auctioned for 100 USD an hour after the bidding was opened while she's vacationing in Europe. Yoona is the bonafide pretty face of Girls' Generation ever since. Her 29% vote is definitely just natural. She has the biggest fan base in my opinion. SNSD leader Taeyeon comes in second with 16% which surprisingly beats Yuri for only garnering 14% of the votes. My girl Seo Hyun sits innocently on fourth place with a modest 9%. She is my favorite member and she will always be. Jessica which is the only SNSD member that I don't like grabs the fifth spot with her 7% while Sunny,Tiffany and Soo Young shared 6% of the votes to fit in together in sixth place. Hyo Yeon with 2% takes the last spot in the poll.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeay!seohyun no 4..thts good too.i <3 her..my fav..:).i hate jess too!no offence..^_^

Anonymous said...

I seriously starting to hate Yoona... Not because of her popularity, but her attitude. She's getting fake. No offense.... I love Taeyeon and Tiffany. Anyhow Tiffany and Taeyeon always win the popularity polls. ^^

Anonymous said...

yuris way hotter than this plain b**** -___- i don't see whats so great about her

Anonymous said...

Whats going on with you... how can you say such things.
Whats going on with you... how can you say such things.
you have no right to say that.
It's just the way it is and I think its good cuz I also like her much.
You dont have to find it good but to be so disrespectful to her ... you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Unknown said...

in my opinion there is no one i hate.No matter who be the most popular among all of them,who got most vote,i'm still like all of them.If u are a sone then you must believe and support all of them.

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols