Sunday, July 11, 2010

SNSD Jessica and f(x) Krystal and Sulli Tory Burch Korea Opening Pictures


SNSD Jessica together with f(x) Krystal and Sulli attended the opening of the first Tory Burch store in Korea. I know I said before that I don't like Jessica, but what can I do? if her sister Krystal is that hot and gorgeous. Jessica is wearing something that is expensive for sure but looks like a rug and Sulli is looking cute and all but why is she wearing a rain coat? and for the only reason that I'm posting this, Krystal is dressed perfectly, it's simple, it's black and most importantly it is short. She has a great pair of legs in my opinion, and it is more than good that she decided to wear a less fancy dress and let her flawless assets do the talking. Check out the pictures below and focus your attention to Krystal, it makes me hungry.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols