Saturday, September 11, 2010

SNSD Seo Hyun Oh My Goddess! Wedding Dress Pictures


SNSD Seo Hyun as everyone knows by now is featured on Oh My Goddess! MV of Kpop band TRAX. What most people do not know is that the promotional pictures of the Oh My Goddess! single features Seo Hyun in a wedding dress!(Please excuse my unnecessary excitement). The pictures of my dear Seo Hyun in a wedding dress also appears on the album artwork of the single, as well as in the promotional posters.

These images of Seo Hyun in a wedding dress is fantastic. I like how it is presented and I love how Seo Hyun’s face embodies her innocence while her eyes tells the promise of pure bliss. So with that said, these pair of Seo Hyun wedding dress pictures needs to be rightfully viewed in high resolution. Check them it below.




Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols