Monday, June 28, 2010

SNSD Seo Hyun 20th Birthday Pictures

SNSD Seo Hyun  my beloved turns 20 today in Korean age, and 19 in American. She is Girls' Generation's youngest member thus the infamous nickname maknae. What makes me wonder today is that there aren't that much celebration across major SNSD fan forums for Seo Hyun's birthday. I know she's not the most famous SNSD member, I think her fan base is somewhere in the middle compared to the other 8 members of the group. With that thought in mind still, come on guys! it is Seo Hyun for crying out loud! the most adorable and talented Kpop female idol group member who prefers a frog over a prince. Let's show Seo Hyun some love! Let us wish her a very happy and fulfilling birthday and many more birthdays to come. My personal birthdat message is below:

Happy Birthday Seo Hyun! I wish you will be able to continue following and fulfilling your dreams. As a fan I will always be here to support you and celebrate your life. Rock on my dear kitten!

- drifoy
 and to celebrate SNSD Seo Hyun's 20th Birthday, Seo Hyun picspam!






























4a5a188d356c1

4a5a188e97007

4a5a188fb5d42

4a5a1890db1fc

4a5a1892204bb

4a5a18934b45f

4a5a18947aaf5

4a5a1895ad23b







이미지를 클릭하면 원본을 보실 수 있습니다.
이미지를 클릭하면 원본을 보실 수 있습니다.



























































image credit: as tagged

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Hot Kpop Idols